COME JOIN US!!
This Wednesday April 23rd, come join us as we celebrate our 1st Anniversary in our new store! Not only are we are firing up the grills once again, but we are also serving up some serious deals on Boards, Boots and alot more. Heres some of whats “on the menu”!
* 99.99 BOARDS, BOOTS, SKATES & MORE! We are blowing out a huge assortment of overstock gear….You DON’T want to miss out on this one!
* FREE FOOD FROM YOUR FRIENDS @ LIQUID FORCE!! The crew at LF is firing up their grills once again…so come by and grab a burger or hotdog with all your favorite pro riders & factory reps!
* FREE PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT! Danny “Dano The Mano” Amir will be on hand with plenty of free swag from Performance, Ronix, Rockstar, Hyperlite and more!
* BUY 1, GET 1 HALF OFF ON ALL SURFWEAR! Come save huge on the latest mens, womens & jr surfwear and swimsuits. Everything in the shop is on sale during the sale…so grab a deal on some of the summer’s hottest fashions!
* NAUTIQUE WAKE GAMES REGISTRATION: Attention all riders, come by the shop between 6:00 and 9:00 PM to register for the 2014 Wake Games.
AND ALOT MORE!…….Make sure you come by and check out everything happening during our 1st Anniversary Celebration!
For more info check out www.perfski.com]]>
Shoes or flops: Sweaty feet run in my blood thanks to my genetics. So I say shoes unless socks and flip-flops were cool
On a flight, aisle or window: Window for sure so I can sleep without having to use my seat neighbor’s shoulder as a head rest.
Snow or skate: Well that’s a tough one. I love watching both and I’ve skateboarded more than I’ve snowboarded. But snowboarding feels amazing so I would have to say snow at the moment.
Call or text: Text with my friends call with my parents (my parents still have a hard time with English)
Tech or spins: I used to love to spin, but lately I’ve been enjoying tech tricks. Soooo tech.
Flex board or traditional: Flex board with small channels and grooves.
Land wrapped or pass: Landing wrapped
Regular or goofy: Regular
Contests or freeride: I love contests, they take me to great cable parks around the world where I can then free ride. But contest are fun!
1080s or double flips: 1080′s are impressive but it’s a consistent add on of 180′s. I like new double flips, like Shane’s, or Jeremia Hoppe’s. Different. But it’s all cool! It’s just what I prefer.
Lake or ocean: Ocean…deep sea fishing
Rails or kickers: Kickers rails when I’m tired
Playstation or XBOX: I don’t play either…. I’d say Nintendo 64.
Comedy or action movie: Action movie! Favorite are sci-fi though, like Superman,
Hulk, Transformers, and Avatar.
Wakeboarding making a big slash in Arizona
The wakeboarding scene in Arizona is exploding and rightly so! With 300+ sunny days a year and no snowy weather to speak of it is no surprise that the scene there has momentum coming into the summer of 2014. Our local dealers have been stepping up and putting together some great events and this summer is shaping up to be one of the best in history. Marinemax is adding to the excitement and bringing out Wakeboard Legend Amber Wing and hosting an on the water Demo Day with Axis and Malibu Boats.
Don’t miss your chance to ride with Amber Wing!! We will be having a Blast on May 17 for Malibu National Demo Day at Bartlett Lake Marina. Marinemax AZ will have the latest models from Malibu and Axis in the water and ready for sea trial and we will be pulling riders all day. This is your chance to get up close and personal with the latest models and see SurfGate in action. We will have Wakeboarding Legend and Malibu Team Rider Amber Wing on the dock to help with boat demos and she will also be available for private Boat Clinics. Space is limited so reserve your spot soon. Lunch will be provided by Boat Bling and Bartlett Lake Marina. To reserve you spot call Ben at 480 415 8668 or email at Ben.Buchanan@marinemax.com
Who: Marinamax, Amber Wing
What: Malibu National Demo Day
Where: Bartlett Lake Marina
When: May 17, 2014 9am-Sundown
For more info go to www.marinemax.com]]>