Main > Ronix > Universal Boards > 2014 Ronix El Von Videl Schnook Utility NU Core
2014 Ronix El Von Videl Schnook Utility NU Core
Click Image For Larger View
- Concave Bottom Tips - Effortless ollies and more controlled presses
- G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- G&R Part 2 - side to side stability and allow a rider to control a flick easier at a cable park
- Thinnest Profile - More feel for consistency on all types of surfaces
- Finless - Too big of a fi n and a board gets hung up on rails
- Nocturnal Run - We have a small run with recessed lights running thru the board
- ABS-less - Krypto cable prevents delams, but unlike ABS it doesn’t trap as much resin, so you have a lighter board that is just as strong.
- 4 babooshka fins
Wood meets boat meets carbon – meet the all new El Von Videl Schnook. At our aquatic research center Lake Ronix we watched our riders sessioning the Schnook behind the boat this past year. The wood offers more of a delayed boot off the wake, for more of that snowboard style kick. A super smooth relaxed core design that compliments all of our deliberate foam and explosive crossbreed counterpart cores. Once small problem they all said “we love how unique of a pop this board has – nothing rides like it in our line we just need a little extra something”. Enter our exclusive interwoven carbon fiberglass. For every 5 strands of fiberglass there is 1 strand of carbon blended together in the laminate. Now you have that fulcrum that you need to pivot off the liquid kicker. When a rider drives up the wake this new added carbon creates that rigidity and snap back – while still offering an alpine inspired jump. Fibers working together in one with our favorite maple and Paulownia core. Built for a session at a cable park or behind your favorite v-drive. Carry your snow season into the summertime. For more information on the Videl check out the cable only alternative.