- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- A fast rocker line, with a hard edging/stable profile and rail design
- 3 - 2.9” surf specific bottom mount fins
- Surf constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction - harder resin equals a stronger board
- The soul of surfing is ridden by the former WWA World Champion Dean Smith and WWA National Champion Adam Errington
For nearly the past 50 blue moons of designing wake surfboards has resulted in our latest version of our top selling most universal shape within the Koal series with a fresh new bamboo inlay. The Koal’s shape and construction is a perfect ride for inlanders style of surfing with wake slashing performance. A fish profiled “fun” board - the Koal can throw the deck on rail with the versatility to break free on the top of the wake, yet still has the versatility to throw a bucket on the lip with it’s reactive 3 fin recessed fin block and fast profile. This speedy shape rides high on the water with a full rail and our exclusive surf constructed core creating more glide speed. Available in 3 lengths covering the spectrum of riders and wake sizes. Like the rest of our high end surfers featuring adjustable fin options - giving the rider the ability to customize their ride for a tighter or looser feel.