- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- A rail design that arguably has as much glide speed as our Duke series
(easier to ride behind small wakes)
- 3 surf specific 2.9” bottom mount fi ns
- Surf constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and YES NOT FRAGILE
- Soft Top Construction - combines the best elements of speed, weight and durability
- The soul of surfing is ridden by anyone looking for the endless summer
A similar shape to our most high end performing deck - The Parks Carbon Thruster - just constructed with a more durable layup. Made with a similar core to our other more expensive surfers - this Thrasher has a unique glass lay up and a soft top exterior. The result is our most advanced recreational core to date since it has most of the performance and weight of our surf constructed decks. The durability of our Cortez, yet produced for surfers on a budget. You accidentally slam the board into the boat? No worries, its soft exterior won’t chip or ding your gel coat the way other constructed decks will. We don’t want to play favorites - but if you’re reading this right now this top water traveling speedy, lightweight, durable new series has a little soft spot in our engineer’s hearts. 4 seasons in the making on this adjustable fin rope-less water device.