- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- The quickest rocker line, construction, profile and rail design we have ever made
- 3 surf specific 2.9” bottom mount fins
- Surf Constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction - harder resin equals a stronger board
- Inspired by the First Lady of the waterway
We went into the “blue room” and shaped a women’s spin-off of our most popular selling high-end surfer for the ultimate female driven performer. The 4’ 10” Koal is the premier fast gliding, surf constructed women’s edition for us freshies. Over the past decade of designing wake surfboards has resulted in a refined version of our hard carving Koal series. This speedy shape rides even higher on the water with a full profile and a thicker, more buoyant surf constructed core. Inspired by our favorite fish profiled board, named after our favorite black sand beach, and has only one function – throw the deck on rail. The Koal’s shape and construction is a perfect ride for inlanders looking for the best in wake slayshing performance. Throw your wakeboard screws away, our women’s Koal series comes with clean profiled fins that have a fin box recessed right into the board.