Main > Ronix > Pro Model Bindings > 2014 Ronix Network
2014 Ronix Network
Click Image For Larger View
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Double laces - a more customized fi t
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing – improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by Chad Sharpe
The most supportive open toe performer in our line up has the best in non heat moldable memory out there with our new Stage 3 foam.
Not only a hard charging rider like former Alliance Rider of the Year Chad Sharpe can appreciate a responsive and supportive open toe boot. Footwear that delivers more confidence to the rider and control to the board - yet still has the versatility of fitting multiple feet sizes. The new open toe boot can easily be shared with most anyone in the boat - without sacrificing the support or control that a pro or aspiring enthusiast might demand. This high speed Network boot is the perfect blend of performance and versatility as well as being partially constructed from your favorite 16.9 oz. natural spring container. Live it up with our new Stage 3 lined higher memory creations!