- Universal tongue - our most adjustable boot fitting multiple sizes
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider
- Low friction eyelets
- Designed for the next generation of riders
- Not a scaled version of an adult foot
Our engineers spent a couple of seasons working with a group of shredders to design a true boy’s boot from our baseless plate up - not just a scaled version of our men’s line. The result was the first of its kind. Heel, arch and toe ramp placement for shredders sized 2-6 with our floating tongue design. We created a super lightweight, exclusive Stage 1 liner, reducing our kid’s specific boot’s weight. The future of wakeboarding will appreciate this fully loaded, easy entry, comfortable boot construction.