Main > Ronix > Pro Model Boards > 2013 Ronix Phoenix S
2013 Ronix Phoenix S
Click Image For Larger View
Rocker - 2.5"/2.6"
Width - 16.9"/17.1"
- Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge
- Blends to a more vertical sidewall in the tip and tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- Most exaggerated bottom bevel starts out at 4° blending to 18° on the ends - super forgiving and less likely to get hung up on rails
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wake
- subtle tunnel - more efficient water flow and stabilized landings
- Rocker line - smooth predictable transfer makes it easier for a rider to have a late take off
- Diamond glass - our secret concoction absorbs more energy before rebounding it - a lightweight woven construction brings less swing weight and increased feel on the water to the board
- 4 utility fins - a fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water
- 4 fiberglass 1.0” ramp fins
- Versatile cable and boat board with a controlled flex
- Ridden by Erik Ruck and Marc Rossiter
The board that started the trend in stored energy constructions and the recipient of the editor’s pick of their favorite ride now comes with our new diamond glass lay up. The Phoenix Project “S” opens up a new spectrum of board designs and riding styles allowing a rider to push all the way up the wake, and as the tail passes thru the peak, it continues to build energy - not dampening the ride like most “flex” boards out there. A rider can feel the shift in board energy from the nose to the tail the longer they wait due to the unique lay up and wide 28” stance option. A deck that you session more like your favorite snowboard, timing the wake with a later pop. Or just ride it like a traditional board with a mellower snap and super forgiving landings. With the phoenix project’s thinner
profile and diamond glass, you can feel a balance point - while pressing rails, as the board flexes until it locks. A newfangled
diamond construction for riders that want more of a snow/skate feel leaving the wake and added control on rails, or that just have a conventional style and want a smoother overall ride. The board Erik Ruck rode while winning the title of the move of the year, and the shape Marc Rossiter sessions earning him top billing of the rail rider of the year.
Transworld wakeboarding editor’s pick - “The coolest board i have ever ridden”
Voted best boat & cable board by 2 judges in the Alliance Magazine gear guide