Goods: Slingshot – 2014 Shredtown Boots
The Shredtown’s have been our most popular boot for the past two years, and with a bold design like this we imagine the trend will continue through the 2014 season. The tri-fecta velcro straps make exit and entry a breeze which is clutch when the boys have 10 minutes to get in, set up the winch, hit the ledge, get the clip and roll.
The removable liners are also a great feature to protect your feet when walking around the cable, construction zones, the mall, and wherever else your adventures may take you…Orange you glad they went with Orange?
For more info check out www.slingshotsports.com/wake/products/boots/2014-shredtown-sku-14442
Vote for your favorite LESS THAN 5 line!
- Trever Maur (30%, 774 Votes)
- Josh Twelker (22%, 572 Votes)
- Tyler Higham (13%, 347 Votes)
- Gordon Harrison (8%, 199 Votes)
- Meagan Ethell (6%, 153 Votes)
- Bob Soven (5%, 141 Votes)
- Guenther Oka (4%, 110 Votes)
- Harley Clifford (4%, 98 Votes)
- Steel Lafferty (4%, 93 Votes)
- JD Webb (2%, 56 Votes)
- Aaron Rathy (1%, 21 Votes)
- Derek Cook (1%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,577