Video posted in Wake on July 9th, 2012 by SubmittedGet ready, Penny is coming. The newest cable film created by Chris Flaxman in collaboration with Cables Wake Park Penrith showcases some of the world’s most talented cable riders as they take to...
Video posted in Wake on July 8th, 2012 by SubmittedJablines cablepark is slowly but steady adding UNIT features to their Park setup. Close to Paris Jabline is one of Europe’s best cable spots with the following features: Straight Rail, Kicker large and...
Video posted in Wake on July 3rd, 2012 by alliance
Video posted in Wake on July 1st, 2012 by SubmittedThe Wakeboard Cable “Blaue Lagune” (blue lagune) located at the very west end of Germany close to the Netherlands is the mother of all german beaches. Crystal clear water and a nice Sesitec...
- Brown Trout
- Nick Taylor Opens Pandora's Box
- Dealers Applaud Centurion¹s Innovative FX-22
- Netherlands John Broer at CWC
- Throwback Thursday: Parks Bonifay and Shawn Watson – My Side
- Is Winching on Wakeboards Legit?
- Mike Schwenne – Search for Simplicity
- Josh Twelker – One Set
- Best & Worst: Kirby Liesmann