CWB and AWS have teamed up to bring you the first ever online wakeskating best trick contest starting now and running through the entire month of October. Here's all the info:
We know you spent the summer riding and filming and now is your chance to show off your skills. Alliance Wakeskate has teamed up with CWB to giveaway 8 brand new CWB Onset Wakeskates (two per week) to the AWS readers with the best tricks.
The ultimate skate. Just as Stuart Shinn. We designed the Onset with Stu because he is simply unreal. The top sheet is straight from a skateboard, 3 layers of poplar laminate formed with a true concave top as well as large kick tails. A 7 layer bottom has huge rocker and stiffness. Between the wood is a foam pad that creates the rebound needed to add the snap off the wake making wake-to-wake tricks bigger than anything and anyone else. It is the best responding deck on the market.
In honor of Stu Shinn's trick of the year, we're giving you the chance to show off. To enter, just upload a clip of your best trick and you could be the proud owner of a brand new CWB Onset Wakeskate. All entries will be judged by a panel of experts, including Stu himself, and the top two moves will be chosen weekly during the month of October.
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS ONLY COMPLETE ENTRIES CAN BE CONSIDERED)
1. Get your best trick on film. Maybe you landed it this spring, maybe this morning. Just make it good!
2. Save the clip as a .dv, .avi or .mov, 640×480 resolution and name it with your FIRST AND LAST NAME.
3. Upload it. Instructions to upload:
Go to alliancewake.com/ftp
Browse and upload your file.
4. Once your file is uploaded you are NOT done! You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the file name of your uploaded file, your name and address. Otherwise how can we send you your board when you win!
5. Sit back and let the fame and glory roll in.
We know it's a bit labor intensive, but as an added consolation, all submitted tricks will be featured in a video on Alliancewakeskate.com! So good luck and happy shredding!
(if you are having trouble uploading your clip email email@example.com)