It’s rare you see published photos of professional wakers in the comforts of their own home. In this semi-regular feature, we’ll check out some of the rooms of wakers to find out what they deem important enough to keep around.
1. Toe Jam Trophies- A friend of mine made this setup for me to put my three Toe Jam trophies I won, love those things
2. Spencer “Chewy” Williams- That’s my roommate who is probably checking to see if he can play with #3
3. Xbox 360- Call of Duty is pretty much the main game played, Chewy is always trying to play when I’m not using my computer
4. Skull Candy Blowup – Skull Candy sent me this little blowup thing that just kind of floats around my room
5. $20 dollar bill- That is the first money I ever made to travel somewhere and DJ
6. Computer Screens- I’m doing a lot of editing lately so this is my setup, I can output to video to the big screen so everyone in the room can see what I’m working on, check out www.hyperlite.com for the latest!
7. Two framed pieces of art- an original drawing from Son of my 2010 graphic is on the right. On the left is a print of my first graphic he did
8. That girl is one of the infamous twins
9. Dog bed in the corner- that’s where our dogs Emma and Nina sleep
10. Headphones on TV- The wireless double agents by Skullcandy, the best headphones