top 5 flip tricks
2. Rope swing backflip
4. backside flip
5. 360 flip
top 5 things about riding for Nike
1. do whatever you want, and not go to jail
2. team trips with other sports, Bmxers are cooler than you
3. designing shoes and clothes in a lab for year 2053
4. watching Eddie Valdez punch a snowboard legend in the face
5. telling Silas I am going to wake up early
top 5 things about being engaged
1. having a smoking fox for a fiance
2. always having a girl in the car when you do burnouts
3. wearing your future mother-in-law's jeans
4. having the perfect girl
5. having deeper conversations with Silas about life
top 5 things about getting a pedicure
1. Getting American flags painted on my toenails
2. having Nike pay for it
3. watching our manager Curtis get a leg wax when he wasn't looking.
4. watching thirty action sports guys acting like my mom
5. Sitting next to an 8 year old named Sarah and getting our toes matching
top 5 memories of all time
1. Flipping my truck over in the mud with Reed, George Daniels, and Adam Munroe
2. YCJ Crew getting chased full speed pursuit on foot from the cops.
3. Rock to fake at Tavares skatepark, IN REEDS FULL SIZE TRUCK.
4. Riding other peoples horses bareback in the middle of the night.
5. Ripping a house down that we found in the woods with our trucks.
top 5 things about Tennessee
1. mountain biking
2. watching chris try stunts (near death)
3. wakeskating in glass all the time
4. skateboard and not die of heat
5. wearing a suit where I want when I want
top 5 bible passages
1. (Luke 18:27) "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
2.(Proverbs 27:17) As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
3. (Proverbs 27:19) As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
4.(Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in the Lord with all of your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight
5. (Philippians 4:13) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
6. (Joshua 1:9) Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
7. I can do a top 100……
top 5 Darren Manzari tats
1. the tree on his rib cage
2. the tree on his rib cage
3. the tree on his rib cage
4. NOT the dolphin riding a wave over a castle with a unicorn horn, ON HIS FREAKIN FOOT. (or his spider skull in his armpit, or even his movie scene of "fast times at ridgemont high" on his leg)
5. Always knowing I have the coolest brother
top 5 things about hanging out with Reed Hansen
1. going fast/doing burnouts
2. jumping trucks, cars, dirt bikes, hurdles, and hamsters
3. catching a wild owl and letting it go in his bedroom.
4. Watching him brush his hair.
5. Having people tell us we are the new Matt and Chase
6. Talking about the good old days when Bush was president
top 5 trips you've been on
1. Portland Migration (Best trip ever every year its a week of random fun, from crashing go-carts to pedicures)
2. Bali (Gatorboards)
3. Texas… I fell in love
4. Philippines (Nike)
5. Promise Keepers Atlanta (YCJ trip)
top 5 pets
1. Pixy -teacup Shitsu/Poodle
2. Baby- alligator named Todd
3. Hopper -my bird I've had for ten years
4. Steve- the Hamster
5. Opa- pet Owl
top 5 wakeskaters
1. Reed Hansen
2. Ben Horan
3. Andrew Pastrura
4. Thomas Horrell
5. Aaron Reed
6. Nick Taylor
top 5 meals
1. Penne A La Vodka
2. Open faced turkey sandwich (Moms)
3. blueberries by the truck load
4. Coffee with cream no sugar
5. Berries of the forest pie with ice cream
top 5 people to ride with
1. Reed Hansen
2. Ben Horan
3. Randall Harris
5. Matt Staker
top 5 ways to annoy Silas
1. Remind him that he's old
2. tell him how much his ford sucks
3. tell him I am going to wake up early
4. talk about how I am going to smoke him in bowling- then win the bet
5. take more than 40 seconds to get out of the car