This is what a 40 minute set with Daniel Grant looks like. Enough said!
Video from 영상제작문의01055254927Read More
You Might Also Like
April 4, 2014
This was sick when I saw it on Unleashed and Wakeboardin mag yesterday! haha
the 25% of the edit that showed tricks was sick. the other 75% not so much
legit stalefish to legit method on the same damn jump, 5 foot ollies…i don't think he's doing the same sport as the rest of us.
I agree, in principle, with my imposter.
This is what cable riding should be. Back nose was ridiculous. Anyone that doesn't like this edit should throw salt in their own eyes
I also agree with my imposter. I also agree with my impostors imposter.
stalefish to method?! soooo sick
stale-method was sick but that wrapped front 3 rewind wins the cake
April 5, 2014
yea that grab on the wrap 3 was nasty
April 8, 2014
Daniel Grant.. so hot right now
Connect with Facebook
Tide and Time: The Danny Hampson Story (44 minute video)
Amateur Hour: Kane Ward
Wake Tutorials – Episode 5
Tide and Time: The Danny Hampson Story Teaser 2
Steffen Vollert’s New Rail… w/ Friends
Wake Tractor WT-1 2016
2017 MasterCraft XT23 | CROSS LIKE A BOSS
June 28, 2016
GOODS: 2017 MasterCraft XT23
16.6 July Issue Out Now
2016 Free For All – Roseland Wake Park
WWA: Inside Wake with Dean Smith – Nautique European Pro Am
Keenan Flegel – 3 Trick Combo – Pro Men Skim
June 27, 2016
Georgia Wake Series takes over Terminus Wake Park
WWA: Malibu WWA Rider Experience East is Coming to Worcester
WWA: Final Days to Submit Your Wakesurf 3 Trick Combo!
RESULTS: Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour in Mooresville, N.C.
Gravel Tour Stop 3 – This Weekend
2016 Free For All – Quarry Cable Park