Ladies and gentlemen, boys and bloggers, commenters and trollers… welcome to the second Alliance Photo Battle. Here before your e-viewing eyeballs are the first two competitors in this digital gauntlet, both hoping to continue on for a shot at the grand prize. In case you need a refresher, here’s how things are going to work.
- Two photos battle each week.
- Online viewers vote for the picture they think is best.
- Winning photo from each battle will be automatically entered into the final tournament.
- Losing photo will be forced to suffer in e-purgatory.
Start your MyBook/FaceSpace engines, ’cause the battling begins NOW!
To submit your photo for consideration please email email@example.com
This week we bring you two not so similar photos of from chase boat, one from the side and one from behind. You make the choice of who captured the moment of steeze better. Leave a comment if you like the photos or if you think you could do better….
Photo #1 Benjamin Vens
Photo #2 Randy Murray
Which Photographer Deserves Moves on?
- Photo #2 Randy Murray (54%, 350 Votes)
- Photo #1. Benjamin Vens (46%, 293 Votes)
Total Voters: 643