Connect. View. Control.
The GoPro App lets you control your GoPro camera remotely using a smartphone or tablet. Features include full control of all camera settings, live video preview to your smartphone or tablet for easy shot framing and more. The GoPro App also gives you access to our Photo and Video of the Day posts keeping you in touch with the latest radness from GoPro. The GoPro App is available on the Apple App Store™ and Google Play.The GoPro App is not compatible with the Original HD HERO camera.
NOTE: A software update for your HERO3 White and Silver Edition cameras is required before using the GoPro app. Click here to update your HERO3 product software.
NOTE: HD HERO2 cameras and Wi-Fi BacPacs require a software update before using the GoPro App. Click here to update your HERO2 + Wifi-Bacpac.
GoPro App Features
- Full control of your HD HERO2 and HERO3 camera’s settings + features
- Live preview makes framing your shot easy
- Access to GoPro’s Photo and Video of the Day
Future GoPro App Features
- Playback + Share content stored on your camera’s SD card using your smartphone or tablet
- Multi-camera control
The GoPro App is compatible with most smartphones and tablets:
For Apple iOS:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S (iOS 4.3, 5 & 6)
- iPod Touch 4 (iOS 4.3, 5 & 6)
- iPad 1, 2 & 3 (iOS 4.3,5 & 6)
- HTC Thunderbolt or other Android 2.2-2.3 & 4.x devices
- Motorola Droid X2 or other Android 2.2-2.3 & 4.x devices
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G or other Android 2.2-2.3 & 4.x devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet (Android 3.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet or other Android 2.2-2.3, 3.1 & 4.x devices
- Google Nexus 7 or other Android 2.2-2.3 & 4.x devices
- HTC One X or other Android 2.2-2.3 & 4.x devices