NAUTIQUE WINS FIVE MAJOR INDUSTRY AWARDS
ORLANDO, FLA (September 10, 2013) — The past few days Nautique has been honored with five major industry awards:
- Members of the Watersports Industry Association (WSIA) selected Nautique as “Manufacturer of the Year.” This is the second consecutive year Nautique has been recognized as the watersports industry’s top manufacturer.
- WSIA members also selected Nautique as the “Buzz Brand of the Year”. This award is given to the brand who is creating the most “buzz” in the industry and Nautique has won it two of the past three years.
- Wakeworld awarded its Riders Choice “Boat of the Year” to the Super Air Nautique G23. Watersports enthusiasts from all over the world voted and selected the G23 as their favorite boat.
- Wakeworld awarded its Riders Choice “Innovation of the Year” to Nautique for the Nautique Surf System (NSS). Again, people worldwide considered the innovations our industry has offered the past year and selected the Nautique Surf System as the best.
- Last, but not least, at this weekend’s Wake Awards Team Nautique rider Mike Dowdy won “Trick of the Year” for a trick performed behind the Super Air Nautique G23.
“The past few days have been incredible with our team winning five major industry awards. Several have stated that winning five major awards over just a few days must certainly be an industry first and everyone at Nautique is thrilled,” stated Nautique President/CEO Bill Yeargin. “It takes an incredible group of people to earn this kind of recognition and I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of our amazing team!” added Yeargin.
To read President/CEO Bill Yeargin’s Nautique Insider blog about the 2013 industry awards, please visit nautique.com.
Celebrating 89 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is the owner of Nautique Boat Company, Inc. and Aktion Parks (owner of Orlando Watersports Complex). Nautique manufactures the highest quality, most innovative ski and wake-sports boats available worldwide and provides exceptional customer service experiences. To learn more about Nautique and its complete product line, visit www.nautique.com. To learn more about Aktion Parks visit www.aktionparks.com.