Top 5 Moments of 2010 with Trevor Hansen
1) Becoming a Father. My Daughter Taylin was born in April and that was a great way to start off 2010.
2) Landing the first double flip off the wake. I have been trying them for a while and it was awesome to be the first to land it.
3) Getting the first newly designed Marius board in the mail. We worked hard on the new shape and it was sweet to finally get one and get to ride it.
4) My entire weekend at the World Championships. I had some of the best runs that I had all year and was pumped to make it on the podium.
5) Getting to compete in Parks Double or Nothing contest. I was stoked to get invited and go out and go for broke trying to land something new.