Bend, OR. – WakeMAKERS.com is now carrying wakeboards and other hardgoods and wants you to celebrate the expansion with them! Don’t wait for Santa to bring you the raddest Wakesurf or Wakeboard package for Christmas – WakeMAKERS.com is giving two away for FREE with their “My Dream Wake Package” contest. All you need to do to (possibly) be a winner is pick out your dream 2014 wakeboard or wakesurf package from Liquid Force or Ronix and share it on social media. Sounds too easy right? Here’s the fine print:
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your favorite Ronix or Liquid Force wakeboard package from this page: http://www.wakemakers.com/wakeboard-packages or wakesurf package: http://www.wakemakers.com/wakesurf-boards Don’t forget to add your name and contact information.
2. After your email is sent, get on Facebook or Instagram ASAP. You’ll need to post a photo of the wake package you want with the tags @wakemakers and #mydreamwakepackage in the post.
3. DUE DATE: To be entered in the contest you have to do step 1 & 2 by JANUARY 1 2014.
4. FYI: Only one entry per person, we appreciate any hype about the new collaboration between WakeMAKERS.com and Liquid Force and Ronix, but to give people the best chance at winning you’ll only be entered once.
5. Contestants must be current US residents, and winners will be contacted by e-mail by January 3 2014.
2014 Ronix and Liquid Force Wakeboards
WakeMAKERS has teamed up with Ronix and Liquid Force to help launch the 2014 wake product line on WakeMAKERS.com. “Both of these companies exude what the wakeboard lifestyle is all about; having a great time on the water with your friends and family”.
With over 30 years of collective experience, WakeMAKERS has built a reputation of helping customers have more fun behind their boats with a combination of knowledge and an unmatched product selection. Dedicated to their goal of “making sure you’re having as much fun as possible when on the water,” WakeMAKERS is located in Bend, Oregon and serves customers on the web at WakeMakers.com.