GOODS: LEGO Marvel’s Avengers
The LEGO’s crew is back and back in a big way with the all-new LEGO Marvel’s Avengers. It might be a bit weird for a grown man to like these LEGO titles so much, but damn they’re fun, and really hilarious too! That’s the draw that keeps fans like myself coming back time and time again. LEGO’s ability to have fun in a not-so-serious way is what has kept these titles on the top of the charts after each release.
If you’re a fan or a follower of the LEGO video games you know TT and WB already released a Marvel’s LEGO game and you’re probably asking yourself, how can this new Avengers game be that different? Well, I can be the first to tell you it is totally different. Open world gaming and a ton of character unlocks are just a few of the new features in LEGO Marvel Avengers. New missions wrapped in a bunch of the Marvel movies like Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. If that’s not enough Marvel magic for you, I don’t know what is.
I’ve only just started playing through this game but I’m having a blast and the gameplay seems endless, which in my book is not a bad thing. Games with life like LEGO Marvel’s Avengers are what keep us (the fans) coming back for more. Well done WB and TT, well done! (start slow clap…)
For more info about LEGO Marvel’s Avengers check out http://www.lego.com/en-us/marvelsuperheroes/marvels-avengers
WEST ROCK | Keys To The Cable - Vote for your favorite edit!
- Cameron Nemeth / Brayden George / Jacob Simmons (42%, 494 Votes)
- Johnathan Wilkes / Connor Wooten / Justin Lee (13%, 151 Votes)
- Mikhale Johnson (11%, 126 Votes)
- Derek Huntoon (8%, 98 Votes)
- Trent & Gavin Stuckey (8%, 90 Votes)
- AJ Mereney / Coby Armer (6%, 72 Votes)
- Brandon & Josh Harris (6%, 71 Votes)
- Kyra Marks / Kallie Spidahl / Hannah Mennega (2%, 28 Votes)
- Bobby Trammell (2%, 18 Votes)
- Gavin Giglio (1%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,165