Georgia Wakeboard Lessons, LLC Announces Boot Camp: Black Ops Edition
Atlanta, GA: Georgia Wakeboard Lessons, LLC, Georgia’s largest wakeboard and wakesurf instructional company, announced a groundbreaking weekend camp on May 3-4, titled Boot Camp: Black Ops Edition. 20 Riders will be treated to two days of instruction behind one of two new MasterCraft boats, complete with six meals and two nights of lodging. Coaches Brandon and Brett Lee will again be joined Buywake.com team rider Jeff Langley. The Black Ops twist for this year: recruits will also train on unique obstacles under a two-tower cable at a classified venue. Kill-Cliff Recovery Drink will transport the recruits in/out of the classified location.
Brandon Lee said “With the camaraderie and success of last year’s event, I am excited that we can offer such a cool experience for over twice as many people at an affordable rate. Nowhere else can you find a package that includes instruction on wake riding, rail riding, sponsorship, physical fitness and more in such a unique and fun format.”
- Packed with value and affordability: $525.00 gets you everything
- Reserved for athletes ages 12 and up. All minors must be registered by parent / legal guardian.
- Skills taught include: wake riding, obstacle/kicker training, sponsorship training, exercise and health training, teamwork, + more.
- Top-Secret facility location will be disclosed to parent(s) / legal guardians of recruit upon registration.
- Recruits will be divided into four teams based on skill-level and age.
- 1 adult supervisor per 5 recruits
Registration and additional information available at: http://www.gawakeboardlessons.com/services – camps
About Georgia Wakeboard Lessons, LLC
Georgia Wakeboard Lessons is a Georgia-based company owned by brothers Brandon & Brett Lee, created to transcend the status quo for wakeboard and wakesurf instruction. Their goal is to provide the safest, highest quality wakeboard instruction at the greatest value. Their creative and effective instruction techniques are the result of over 25 years combined experience in wakeboarding, 15 years combined experience in motocross, and degrees Sports Marketing and Exercise & Health Science. More information on Georgia Wakeboard Lessons is available online at www.gawakeboardlessons.com