REGISTER NOW FOR THE MALIBU WWA RIDER EXPERIENCE CANADA!
MALIBU BOATS WWA RIDER EXPERIENCE CANADAREGISTER TODAY!
Hosted by Gordon Bay Marine, the final stop of the 2019 Malibu WWA Rider Experience series will hit Ontario, Canada in the beautiful Muskokas July 26th – 28th. Amateur riders and aspiring pros are invited to come together for the world’s premier amateur development five-stop series for weekends focused on the next generation in wake through family-friendly instruction and competition.
$50 Late Fee for Jr. Pro Division & Pro Card Qualifier starts Monday, July 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Kicking off with Freeride Friday, riders of all skill levels will receive an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the course and receive tips from Malibu’s Pro athletes at Gordon Bay Marine. Participants will also have the opportunity to demo the latest O’Brien Watersports and Ronix Wakeboards equipment. The fun will continue with the WWA Amateur Wakeboard and Wakesurf Competition including the main event Jr. Pro division and final Pro Card Qualifier on Saturday, July 27th at Baycliffe Park.
On Sunday, July 28th everyone is invited to head back to Gordon Bay Marine one final time for Surf Gate Sunday, a wakesurf experience. Attendees will be able to experience the infamous wave and surf technology of Malibu’s Wakesetter Series in a laid-back atmosphere with family and friends.
Gordon Bay Marine
55 Hatherley Road
MacTier, ON POC 1HO, CanadaSaturday, July 27
1130 Milford Bay Rd
Bracebridge, ON P1L 1X4, Canada
- WWA Annual Membership – (Contest participants, good for WWA events through 12/31/2019) – only applicable to riders participating who are not already from Canada. Canadian riders will only need a Wake Canada Membership to compete.
- WWA One Event Membership – (Contest participants, good for one contest only) – – only applicable to riders participating who are not already from Canada. Canadian riders will only need a Wake Canada Membership to compete.
- Bio Sheet – (Contest participants)
- WWA Release of Liability – (Participating in Freeride Friday or Surf Gate Sunday only)
- $50 Late Fee for Jr. Pro Division & Pro Card Qualifier starts Monday, July 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST
- Additional $50 Late Fee starts Monday, July 22 at 5:00 p.m. EST