GOODS: 2017 Super Air Nautique GS22
EMBARK ON AN ADVENTURE WITHOUT LIMITS
The newest addition to a family that knows no limits is here! The Super Air Nautique GS22 expands on the idea of uncompromised versatility realized in an all-new series of boats ready for adventure. Embark on a journey with endless possibilities in twenty-two feet tailor-made for absolutely everything.
Born out of award-winning, record-breaking lineage the Super Air Nautique GS-Series delivers where others fall short. See the next evolution in ideal execution with a perfect match that finally answers the multi-sport demand in style. The dream of combining the Ski Nautique and G-Series is a reality ready to be experienced, because you’ll never believe you can have it all…until you do.
Enter a new world of possibility with a breakthrough in multi-sport performance in the all-new Super Air Nautique GS22. Combining characteristics from our award-winning G-Series and record-breaking Ski Nautique, the all-new GS-Series is specialized versatility unlike anything that has come before. The ability to transform from a ski boat to a wake boat to a surf boat has been achieved through progressive engineering and new technology specifically applied to perform for every activity exceptionally well.
For more info check out http://www.nautique.com/models/super-air-nautique-gs22
WEST ROCK | Keys To The Cable - Vote for your favorite edit!
- Cameron Nemeth / Brayden George / Jacob Simmons (42%, 494 Votes)
- Johnathan Wilkes / Connor Wooten / Justin Lee (13%, 151 Votes)
- Mikhale Johnson (11%, 126 Votes)
- Derek Huntoon (8%, 98 Votes)
- Trent & Gavin Stuckey (8%, 90 Votes)
- AJ Mereney / Coby Armer (6%, 72 Votes)
- Brandon & Josh Harris (6%, 71 Votes)
- Kyra Marks / Kallie Spidahl / Hannah Mennega (2%, 28 Votes)
- Bobby Trammell (2%, 18 Votes)
- Gavin Giglio (1%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,165