Ladies and gentlemen, boys and bloggers, commenters and trollers… welcome to the second Alliance Photo Battle. Here before your e-viewing eyeballs are the first two competitors in this digital gauntlet, both hoping to continue on for a shot at the grand prize. In case you need a refresher, here’s how things are going to work.
- Two photos battle each week.
- Online viewers vote for the picture they think is best.
- Winning photo from each battle will be automatically entered into the final tournament.
- Losing photo will be forced to suffer in e-purgatory.
Start your MyBook/FaceSpace engines, ’cause the battling begins NOW!
To submit your photo for consideration please email email@example.com
This week we bring you two similar photos of riders hitting a cable obstacle. You make the choice of who captured the moment of steeze better. Leave a comment if you like the photos or if you think you could do better….
Which Photographer Deserves To Move On?
- Photo #1 Robin Mazurel (55%, 277 Votes)
- Photo #2 Oliver Leyba (45%, 231 Votes)
Total Voters: 508