WHAT IF YOU COULD RIDE AT A CABLE WAKE PARK FOR FREE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
Well here’s the chance of a lifetime. The crew at Wake Park Atlanta and Singleton Marine are launching a new cable park in Georgia and they want you to help name the park. Simply submit a name for the park and if they choose your park name you win a LIFETIME PASS to Georgia’s largest cable park. Sounds to good to be true? Well, it’s not. Just review the rules below and submit your name ideas at: www.wakeparkatlanta.com.
ABOUT THE PARK
Wake Park Atlanta, LLC has announced plans to open one of the United States’ largest and most unique cable wakeboard parks. Scheduled to open in the summer of 2012, the park will encompass more than seventeen acres and will include a huge lake with a full six-station Sesitec Cable System and two smaller lakes with cables powered by the Sesitec System 2.0.
This innovative multi-lake design will accommodate wakeboarders of all skill levels from beginners to advanced but the park’s signature will be an elaborate series of rails and obstacles. Many of the obstacles at the Atlanta park will not be available anywhere else in the United States and the custom obstacles will be the first of their kind in the world.
“In creating this facility, we’ve set out to build and operate one of the finest cable wakeboard parks in the world,” said Austin Singleton, one of the principals in the wake park. “We’ve brought together a team and the design to make that happen, and our location at LakePoint Sporting Community and Town Center is the icing on the cake.”
The wake park will be located just north of Atlanta, GA along Interstate I-75 and be part of the master plan of LakePoint Sporting Community.
• The contest will end at midnight March 20, 2012. Any entries submitted after this time will not be eligible for the Grand Prize
• Contestants may submit as many entries as they would like but each entry must be submitted individually and must be submitted electronically through www.wakeparkatlanta.com.
• All entries will be time and date stamped based on when their email submission is received.
• If the winning selection was submitted more than one time, the selected name submitted first will win the Grand Prize. The selected name must be exact and any deviation, even by one letter, may cause the submission not to win the Grand Prize.
• Any foul or offensive language from any contestant will automatically make the contestant ineligible for the Grand Prize.
• By submitting a name in this contest you forego any future rights or compensation outside of this contest associated with the name or usage of the name.
• The submission of a proper name and current email address are required in order for a submission to be eligible for the contest.
• The winning selection will be announced on March 24, 2012.