Red Bull Toasted Featuring Parks Bonifay at Surf Expo
Considered by many to be the world’s greatest wakeboarding free rider with more accomplishments and decorations than any other rider- Parks Bonifay will finally be honored with a celebration worthy of his memorable career at Red Bull Toasted.
Hosted by celebrity commentator, Sal Masakela, the event will bring fans, friends and family together for a night of tribute and entertainment as Parks Bonifay gets the toast of his life.
Returning to the notable Hard Rock Live Orlando where Bonifay’s biography film was premiered, recognizing him as a legend in his sport just two years ago, will be transformed into a whole new experience on September 9th. Awaiting him behind those doors is an array of celebrity friends and athletes ready to poke a little fun at the guest of honor while he stews in the hot seat (all in love and admiration of course).
Red Bull Toasted will feature celebrity guest including:
• Skateboarding pro Ryan Sheckler
• 2007 Rookie of the Year award winner Adam Errington
• four-time World Champion Shaun Murray
• The legendary Zane Schwenk
• Red Bull is producing with Boombox and Alliance Media a “tribute/roast” theme event for Parks Bonifay during the week of Surf Expo in Orlando Florida. The show will include the following elements:
• Awards show format & comedic treatment, in the tradition of Friars Club/Comedy Central roasts – hosted by Sal Masekela
• Tributary elements celebrating Parks’ career moments
• Funny never-before-seen clips that highlight the attributes of Parks
• Presentations by several iconic friends and family members
• Live Music from “DJ Drop-Top and Mantas”
Date & Time
September 9, 2011 – 8:00 p.m.
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort
5800 Universal Boulevard
Follow Red Bull on Twitter: @redbull