SUPRA LAUNCHES INTERACTIVE E-CATALOG
AN EXPERIENCE FAR BEYOND A PRINTED CATALOG
MARYVILLE, TN (May 22, 2009) ~ Supra’s stunning new interactive e-catalog offers a unique experience that will capture your attention with sharp 3D content views, page flips, videos and active links.
Just like Supra’s printed catalog, the e-catalog provides full content product information; however, the experience is far beyond a printed catalog. And for our growing international community, the e-catalog will open in any language the user has their computer set to. Meaning this catalog will open in Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. But there is more, so much more. Check out these added elements:
1) Catalog will open in a 2 page view
2) Flip the page with navigation arrows at the top of the screen
3) Zoom in Hi-Res – Just click on the catalog and slide left to right and up or down.
4) Download catalog into a PDF to save a copy
5) Print directly from the view screen
6) All links within the catalog are interactive, click on the link to go to the website
7) Catalog converts into language the users computer is set to
Request a catalog for yourself. Check out the next generation of Supra design and experience this incredible new technology that provides you the information you need, when you want it!
Go to www.supraboats.com/catalog_request.php
ABOUT SKIER’S CHOICE
Skier’s Choice, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of performance inboard wakeboard and water-ski towboats under brand names Supra and Moomba. Supra has been a leader in the inboard industry since 1980 and is synonymous with innovative styling, luxurious interiors, highest construction quality, and unsurpassed wake performance. Moomba is a value-oriented brand that offers significant savings yet delivers performance and reliability equal to or better than other inboard brands. Skier’s Choice sponsors the WWA World Wakeboard Championships, BROStock, INT and NWL amateur events. Located in Maryville, Tenn., the company is closely held. For more information, please visit www.skierschoice.com or www.supraboats.com